The 2020 Financial Management Conference
This year, due to travel restrictions and the continuing threat of COVID-19, the National Association for Home Care & Hospice has decided to make the Financial Management Conference (FMC) a virtual event so you can meet safely and learn from the best in the industry, from the comfort of your home office.
FMC is the only meeting designed specifically for finance professionals in home health and hospice. Every year FMC attracts the top executives and brightest minds in the industry. If you want to learn from the experts and network with the current and future leaders in home health and hospice, FMC is the place to be.
The Financial Management Conference features:
- A detailed policy briefing from NAHC President/HHFMA Executive Director Bill Dombi
- 28 timely and informative educational sessions to choose from
- A virtual Expo designed specifically for home care and hospice financial professionals
Home care and hospice finance experts will address pressing topics like:
- What will PDGM mean for home health?
- What are the implications of a Medicare Advantage carve-in for hospice?
- Is your agency ready for Review Choice Demonstration?
Education sessions will explore the most important issues in our industry, including:
- Transitioning to PDGM, building on the PDGM 2020 Virtual Summits
- How to master managed care
- The best practices for employee recruitment and retention
- How to increase the value of your agency
A virtual Expo featuring the most respected vendors in home care and hospice:
- From the newest software to financial advice to workflow management
- 50+ companies with the products and expertise to enable your business to succeed
Don’t forget the best financial and C-suite networking in the industry!