CE ELIGIBILITY FOR NURSES, LONG-TERM CARE ADMINISTRATORS, AND ACCOUNTANTS/CPA*
- For ACCOUNTING CPEs, simply print a Certificate of Attendance for each education session you attended and report your total hours directly to AICPA.
Continuing Education for Nurses
The National Association for Home Care & Hospice is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Each education session provides 1.0 CNE for nurses based on 60 minutes and 1.6 CNEs based on 100 minutes. Nurses can earn up to 11.0 contact hours.
Continuing Education for Long-Term Care Administrators
This program has been approved for continuing education for 10.5 total participant hours by the National Association of Long-Term Care Administrator Boards/National Continuing Education Review Service (NAB/NCERS). The NAB approval code is: 20210727-10.50-A67823-DL.
For more information click here.
How to Claim Your CE or Attendance Certificate after the virtual conference:
- Claim your CE credit – https://ceu.experientevent.com/NHH202/
- Log-in with your last name and zip code
- Complete the CE evaluation
- Upon completion of the evaluation you will be asked to select the type of certificate you wish to receive:
- Long-term Care Administrator
The planners and sponsors of this conference claim liability neither for the acts of any suppliers to this meeting nor for the safety of any attendee while in transit to or from this event. The sponsors reserve the right to cancel this function or portions of it without penalty. The total amount for which the planners and sponsors may be liable will be limited to a refund of the registration fee. Your registration acknowledges acceptance of these provisions of registration for listed attendees and your company.