Simione Healthcare Consultants welcomes you as a Gold Sponsor for Financial Management Conference 2020, bringing timely education and insight to support financial professionals in home care and hospice. This year more than ever, our shared challenges present unique opportunities to collaborate and discover new avenues for stronger leadership and successful futures.
- Simione Healthcare Consultants embodies a diverse group of business experts across the U.S. to provide accessible, cost-effective business solutions for providers of home and community-based care, including home health, home care, hospice, palliative care, private duty, pediatrics, behavioral health (specifically applied behavioral analysis – ABA), home infusion and DME settings. Our services comprise:
- Finance: planning, budget, revenue cycle, reimbursement/payment reform
- Clinical Operations: organizational structure, quality, survey readiness, service delivery model, clinical management training
- Compliance and Risk: risk assessment, program development, pre-bill audit, clinical record and claims review, regulatory, billing and HIPAA support
- Growth Solutions: sales, marketing and referral management, market analysis, sales/customer experience training
- Information Technology: systems and project management, EMR optimization and selection, security assessment, technical support
Cost Reporting: preparation to fulfill home health and hospice annual reporting requirements
Exact Recruiting: a Simione talent solution: executive and non-executive search, interim management, compensation analysis, and employee engagement and retention strategies
Data Analytics: expertise and tools for financial benchmarking, PDGM analysis and market intelligence to improve decision-making and support process improvement
Mergers & Acquisitions: due diligence, valuation, quality of earnings and market assessment, and guidance for financial/clinical integration
Simione supports performance improvement across the healthcare continuum, engaging agencies, hospitals, health networks for more effective delivery of care. Nearly 2,000 organizations rely on Simione’s experts and tools to improve quality, reduce cost, and minimize risk to drive business performance.
Visit Simione.com or call 800.949.0388